Things have been a little heavy around here for a couple of days so I though I’d lighten the mood with a few words about the family and other stuff:
1. We got a fish. Her (?) name is Ruby Cleland. Lucy named her. I was thinking about titling this post “Another Cleland” but decided that might imply something other than a fish.
2. Today while I was out walking, Harry climbed up on my desk and spilled a cup of coffee all over my stuff. I have suspected for a while but now have confirmed that boys and girls are different. More climbing…less cuddling.
3. Erika and I tried to get into “Lost” and failed. We got into “24” and watched every season. I thought it would be the same for “Lost.” After one DVD from season one we’ve set it aside. I just don’t find the characters to be very interesting.
4. The month after we moved here someone stole my golf clubs out of my truck. They were 20 years old and I liked them so losing them still stings a little. But as of last weekend with the help of my family through Christmas and Birthday gifts I was able to buy some new ones. Ping G-5’s.
5. I need to read a fiction book. I think it’s been since Harry Potter 7. Any suggestions?
6. We rented Eagle Eye last weekend. Don’t waste your time. I was shocked to see Steven Spielberg’s name come up as executive producer. What’s he thinking these days? Nevermind…I just remembered Indiana Jones IV as I wrote that question. He’s probably thinking, “We should do another Jurassic Park.”
7. Target brand Gummi Bears (Archer Farms???) have great flavor and really retain their freshness.